RECRUITMENT South Africa
Recruitment South Africa
EMPLOY AFRICA’s consultants bring a high level of expertise to the task of finding the best people for project vacancies specific to South Africa. We assist in attracting candidates, either by using our existing databases of personnel or by advertising.
Our Recruiting areas are relieved of undertaking a considerable amount of administrative/organisational work, as EMPLOY AFRICA will provide resources to concentrate on the recruitment tasks.
The responsibility for making the final selection recommendation will always be with a selection committee of our Recruiting Agents and the decisions of Companies dealt with.
Our recruitment agents in South Africa will follow the process of following through on expertise and communicate with each candidate on levels of experience and will then work hand in hand with our Contract Management and Payroll Departments.
South African Recruitment Services consist of:
- Executive search (head hunting potential high calibre candidates in South Africa)
- participation in the selection process
- conducting specialist recruitment
- advertisement design and placement for South African candidates
- assistance with the preparation of selection documentation
- handle initial enquiries and acknowledge applications
- short list applications and conduct first round interviews
- conduct verbal reference checks and skills tests*
- present short listed applicants for further consideration
- organise interviews with the short listed applicants
- assist with negotiations and advise unsuccessful applicants of the outcome.
Discuss with our team today, which would be beneficial to you and your business, and we can help tailor-make a package to suit your requirements and budget.